Notices and Events
- 02/26/15FPMU 130 scheduled to be taught in Fall 2015
- 05/12/14Prerequisites for FPMU 101A Updated
- 04/07/14 - 04/13/14National Public Health Week
- 02/07/14Spring quarter schedule now available on Schedule of Classes
- 01/22/14Faculty Forum - Careers in Public Health
- 01/06/14Follow us on Facebook!
- 12/02/13FPMU 199 Research Opportunities posted
- 11/01/13Winter quarter schedule now available on Schedule of Classes
- 09/23/13 Academic Advising now available
What is Public Health at UCSD?
This student-made film features the four interim co-directors for the newly established Public Health Club at UCSD. The overarching goal of the Public Health Club is to bring students, staff and faculty with an interest in public health, healthy lifestyles, or community health together. The Public Health Club will serve as an umbrella organization wherein members will be able to specialize in a particular field of interest. The club will also help members by providing information and opportunities for volunteerism and internships.
From Our Director
Dr. Bess Marcus, Chair of the Department of Family Medicine and Public Health, is delighted to have Dr. Cheryl Anderson as Director of the new undergraduate major in Public Health. Read the director's welcome to learn more about this exciting program launched in September 2013. Read more...