Notices and Events
- 02/07/14Spring quarter schedule now available on Schedule of Classes
- 01/22/14Faculty Forum - Careers in Public Health
- 01/06/14Follow us on Facebook!
- 12/02/13FPMU 199 Research Opportunities posted
- 11/01/13Winter quarter schedule now available on Schedule of Classes
- 09/23/13 Academic Advising now available
The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is changing in 2015 to reflect the shifting nature of medical practice. The changes include the addition of a section of the exam focused on the social and behavioral sciences and underscore the importance of physician training in public health. To learn more, visit the Association of American Medical Colleges' website. Read more...
From Our Directors
Dr. Bess Marcus, Chair of the Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, is delighted to have Drs. Cheryl Anderson and Simon Marshall as Co-Directors of the new undergraduate major in Public Health. While Dr. Marshall is on a one-year leave of absence, Dr. Anderson will serve as the primary Director of the program. Read the directors welcome to learn more about this exciting program launched in September 2013. Read more...